Following the Year 11 and Year 13 mock exams faculty teams have completed extensive analysis of the performance of students in their exams. From this work countdown plans have been created which will prepare students as well as possible for their forthcoming exams. The aim of these plans is to:
- Ensure students have all the teaching they need before the exams start
- Build on the strengths you have shown previously
- Address any weaknesses or misconceptions
- Ensure students complete the right tasks, at the right time to be prepared
- Provide the most beneficial revision opportunities
- Help students to manage expectations and workload as the exam approach
Year 11 Subject Countdown Plans
Year 13 Subject Countdown Plans
We are confidence that these plans will help students to:
- Have confidence that we have a plan for the next, vital part of Year 11
- Plan how to prepare as well as possible for what is coming
- Understand the key learning that will be focused on
- Understand the opportunities each subject has planned for them to maximise their potential
Please note: that although the Countdown Plans show work continuing throughout May, the half term holiday (w/c: 29th May) remains unaffected. However, this is a period where revision opportunities are often provided in school before the final weeks of the exams. The exam season runs until the last Contingency Date which is 28/6/2023
Thank you for all the support you offer to your daughter from now, until the end of the final exam.
for parents and students
Values and Ethos
Holly Lodge Girls’ College is committed to an inclusive school ethos which promotes race equality…
Complete list of Holly Lodge Girls’ College policy and procedure documents for download …
See all the latest images from our school trips, sporting events and fun days involving our students …
Holly Lodge Girls’ College has some of the most impressive and modern facilities in liverpool…
Take a look at our latest news posts below
Food for Thought!
The city of Liverpool consists of six boroughs – Halton, Sefton, Wirral, Knowsley, St Helens and Liverpool. There are thought to be 82,205 children living in poverty across our city. That’s 25.6% of all children who are living in households that are having to go...
Student Travel 2021-22
Student Travel 2021-22 Dear Parents and Guardians, The next school year is fast approaching! If you’re child doesn’t already travel to school by bus, have you thought about this as an option for the next academic year? Arriva monthly direct debit passes allow travel...
Year 6 to 7 Summer reading challenge
How many books can you read before you arrive? At Holly Lodge, we love reading and we want you to love reading too! Below is a list of brilliant books that will help to prepare you for Year 7, some of these books are staff favourites, others are there because we think...
Contact the school
0151 228 3772
140 Mill Lane, Liverpool L12 7LE