Vision, Values and Ethos
At Holly Lodge Girls’ College we believe in an ethos of high ambition, challenge and support.
We challenge all members of our school community to be the best they can be and we effectively support them on this journey.
This is encapsulated in our mission statement “Expect to Achieve”.
Through our shared values and actions we aim to encourage our students to be focused, aspirational and resilient so that they can become confident and successful members of society.
Values and Ethos
At Holly Lodge Girls’ College our key values are the following:
• Challenge and Support
Within Holly Lodge these mean:
• Expect more to get more
• Not settle for second best
• Have high expectation of all
• Set high standards and keep to those standards
• Seek support from others to improve
• Fully finish what we start
• Understand trying and failing is better than not trying at all
Challenge and Support:
• Challenge ourselves and the students to do better
• Support everyone to achieve this aim
• Value all members of our school community
• Not divert from our aims
• Ensure we concentrate on those things which are to the greatest benefit of our students
• Maintain our drive at all times
for parents and students
Values and Ethos
Holly Lodge Girls’ College is committed to an inclusive school ethos which promotes race equality…
Complete list of Holly Lodge Girls’ College policy and procedure documents for download …
See all the latest images from our school trips, sporting events and fun days involving our students …
Holly Lodge Girls’ College has some of the most impressive and modern facilities in liverpool…
Take a look at our latest news posts below
End of year newsletter Year 7-10 End of year newsletter Year 1 End of year newsletter Year 12 HL Bulletin Parents 10July20 Return to School Timetable September 2020
We’ve been away from school for a while now, and wanted to send a little message to all our pupils
We were delighted to welcome a team of Ofsted inspectors into school in November for a full 2 day inspection. The inspectors met with many students, members of staff, Governors and representatives of the Local Authority before deciding that Holly Lodge could now be...
Contact the school
0151 228 3772
140 Mill Lane, Liverpool L12 7LE