A modern faculty
We are a modern faculty based campus consisting of 6 buildings organised around a central courtyard with pleasant, large green spaces. The campus accommodates and complements the school’s academic, sporting, artistic, creative, social needs, ambitions and aspirations. We are proud of our school buildings and grounds, they engender an atmosphere of calm confidence and purposeful intention.
Significant examples include:
- A range of large, modern, light and airy classrooms to enhance learning.
- A dedicated Science building hosting 8 well equipped labs.
- 2 Food Courts serving fresh food prepared daily by our own catering team and open each morning from 7.30am.
- A large auditorium with modern multi-media facilities.
- Multiple, modern ICT suites with a strong secure internal network.
- A new fully equipped library with ICT facilities.
- A sports hall, gymnasium, dance studio, multi-use artificial pitch and a county standard football pitch.
- Sizeable, green open space for recreation.
- Our modern, state of the art facilities are used extensively by students in a wide range of extra-curricular activities and clubs.
- We are proud to work with Schools Letting Solutions to manage our letting arrangements .
for parents and students
Values and Ethos
Holly Lodge Girls’ College is committed to an inclusive school ethos which promotes race equality…
Complete list of Holly Lodge Girls’ College policy and procedure documents for download …
See all the latest images from our school trips, sporting events and fun days involving our students …
Holly Lodge Girls’ College has some of the most impressive and modern facilities in liverpool…
Take a look at our latest news posts below
Thank you to all the parents and carers who attended our Year 11 Progress Evening on 24 th September. We hope you found the information useful and now feel well placed to support your daughter through this very busy and important year. We hope you are also reassured...read more
This week we have been lucky enough to have a visit from an author! Julie Lamin gave an impassioned talk to our Year 9 pupils about the importance of creating a strong, female character in literature. Our girls loved having the opportunity of speaking to a writer and...read more
Over the holidays, we received amazing news that two of our lovely pupils had won a poetry writing competition run by Women and Girls charity . Charlotte Andrews, year 9 became runner up in 13-15 age group and Fareedah Imam won a special award for her poetry entry....read more
Contact the school
TELEPHONE US0151 228 3772
FIND US140 Mill Lane, Liverpool L12 7LE