A modern faculty
We are a modern faculty based campus consisting of 6 buildings organised around a central courtyard with pleasant, large green spaces. The campus accommodates and complements the school’s academic, sporting, artistic, creative, social needs, ambitions and aspirations. We are proud of our school buildings and grounds, they engender an atmosphere of calm confidence and purposeful intention.
Significant examples include:
- A range of large, modern, light and airy classrooms to enhance learning.
- A dedicated Science building hosting 8 well equipped labs.
- 2 Food Courts serving fresh food prepared daily by our own catering team and open each morning from 7.30am.
- A large auditorium with modern multi-media facilities.
- Multiple, modern ICT suites with a strong secure internal network.
- A new fully equipped library with ICT facilities.
- A sports hall, gymnasium, dance studio, multi-use artificial pitch and a county standard football pitch.
- Sizeable, green open space for recreation.
- Our modern, state of the art facilities are used extensively by students in a wide range of extra-curricular activities and clubs.
for parents and students
Values and Ethos
Holly Lodge Girls’ College is committed to an inclusive school ethos which promotes race equality…
Complete list of Holly Lodge Girls’ College policy and procedure documents for download …
See all the latest images from our school trips, sporting events and fun days involving our students …
Holly Lodge Girls’ College has some of the most impressive and modern facilities in liverpool…
Take a look at our latest news posts below
End of year newsletter Year 7-10 End of year newsletter Year 1 End of year newsletter Year 12 HL Bulletin Parents 10July20 Return to School Timetable September 2020
We’ve been away from school for a while now, and wanted to send a little message to all our pupils
We were delighted to welcome a team of Ofsted inspectors into school in November for a full 2 day inspection. The inspectors met with many students, members of staff, Governors and representatives of the Local Authority before deciding that Holly Lodge could now be...