A modern faculty
We are a modern faculty based campus consisting of 6 buildings organised around a central courtyard with pleasant, large green spaces. The campus accommodates and complements the school’s academic, sporting, artistic, creative, social needs, ambitions and aspirations. We are proud of our school buildings and grounds, they engender an atmosphere of calm confidence and purposeful intention.
Significant examples include:
- A range of large, modern, light and airy classrooms to enhance learning.
- A dedicated Science building hosting 8 well equipped labs.
- 2 Food Courts serving fresh food prepared daily by our own catering team and open each morning from 7.30am.
- A large auditorium with modern multi-media facilities.
- Multiple, modern ICT suites with a strong secure internal network.
- A new fully equipped library with ICT facilities.
- A sports hall, gymnasium, dance studio, multi-use artificial pitch and a county standard football pitch.
- Sizeable, green open space for recreation.
- Our modern, state of the art facilities are used extensively by students in a wide range of extra-curricular activities and clubs.
- We are proud to be in partnership with The Shankly Foundation.
for parents and students
Values and Ethos
Holly Lodge Girls’ College is committed to an inclusive school ethos which promotes race equality…
Complete list of Holly Lodge Girls’ College policy and procedure documents for download …
See all the latest images from our school trips, sporting events and fun days involving our students …
Holly Lodge Girls’ College has some of the most impressive and modern facilities in liverpool…
Take a look at our latest news posts below
July 11th 2018 Dear parents / carers Today year 9 are taking part in an emergency planning day run by Sefton Educational Business Partnerships. The purpose of the day is to make pupils more aware of the wide range of employment opportunities and higher education...read more
On Friday 6th July, we held our Liverpool Maths Party celebrations. This special day was an opportunity to show pupils how Maths and Numeracy is used in every subject, as well as give them an idea about how Maths can help them in their future careers. Key Stage 3...read more
Some of our year 10 students were invited to visit the University of Liverpool as a result of their participation in Shaping Futures' creative writing programme. The girls were given an introduction to university life, took part in a creative writing workshop and...read more
Contact the school
TELEPHONE US0151 228 3772
FIND US140 Mill Lane, Liverpool L12 7LE